Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 2

I guess I haven't pointed out the fact that I am on week 2. I thought I would stick to this program better, but being sick has kicked my butt! Not only did I get mastitis and other pain in my body that has yet to be determined in the following months, but I have caught a cold! Injury to insult!!! I have determined what I like and what works for me. I hate strawberry! I can tolerate Chocolate. I will be living on Vanilla...boy that makes me seem so bland...which I'm not!
I will be ordering premixed from now on. I don't like the mixing of my beverages. So...Vanilla, peanut butter bars, although half chocolate and half peanut butter remind me a tiny bit of peanut butter cups...I like the Garden Tomato soup, it's similar to Macaroni Grill Tomato Basil cream soup that I had a few yrs back. I don't live any where near one, so I don't know if they even make it still or if that was what it was called... The chicken soup is okay, but I am not fond of it. It's like the chocolate bars...there is something about the taste that just seems like you're on a diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment